Lila is so beautiful. Bos is such a ham! I love the otter pops that Nate has, one in his hand, one on the arm of the couch, and an empty there also! And something really interesting on TV. Miss you guys, Mom
I love those nights too. its funny how you learn to appreciate them when they dont come that often anymore :) I know things have been pretty hectic Jet, but hang in there! just remember that these are days you will remember the rest of your life so make the most of them!! Reading your post made me realize how much more crazy life is going to be for me in 3 weeks too!
5 comments:
Lila is so beautiful.
Bos is such a ham!
I love the otter pops that Nate has, one in his hand, one on the arm of the couch, and an empty there also! And something really interesting on TV.
Miss you guys, Mom
Wow, I can't believe how much Lila has changed in just one week! She is SO cute! Boston and Nate are so cute too. We miss you guys already.
She's Beautiful!! And growing so fast!
Jake really wants a little boy so he can have those guys night.
I love those nights too. its funny how you learn to appreciate them when they dont come that often anymore :) I know things have been pretty hectic Jet, but hang in there! just remember that these are days you will remember the rest of your life so make the most of them!! Reading your post made me realize how much more crazy life is going to be for me in 3 weeks too!
I love Bostons face...he cracks me up. Lila is getting chunky and is as cute as ever.
Post a Comment