
On Tuesday, we went to a Circus.
Boston LOVED every minute of it and we were pretty impressed ourselves. Even our little Lila bean couldn't get her eyes off of the show. Nate ended up propping her car seat up so she could watch.
When it was intermission Nate and Boston went on an elephant ride. Boston seemed to like it but wasn't really sure what it was. (Thanks sweetheart for being a great daddy and going with Bos).
We were amazed with more stunts that night and then saw what cotton candy does to a 2 year old... yikes! too much energy.
After the show we headed back to the car and I asked Boston what his favorite part was (I was expecting some jibberish mixed with english) and he said "Elephant went night night!" The very last show was the Elephants and one of the tricks they did was pretend they were asleep. I am so glad we went even if we did get sick afterward from eating too much popcorn and cotton candy. Oh, well that's the best part of having fun!
(p.s. Our camera ran out of batteries....so sad that Boston's first Circus experience was taken with a cell phone camera)
2 comments:
That's so cool Nate and Boston were able to ride an elephant. How many people can say they've done that?
That looks like so much fun! I bet Connor would love the circus. Next time it is in town I will have to take him.
Post a Comment