October 04, 2009

Time is flying...I was in shock when I realized it has been 4 months since she was born. I cannot fully express how much I love our baby girl and love taking care of her. I feel so blessed to have her in my life.

-she smiles at everything.
-she is so strong and wants to sit up (but is still wobbly).
-loves to suck on her hands and sometimes puts both of her fists in her mouth.
-has the chubbiest cheeks
-loves to giggle when I kiss her belly.
-I can't keep track of all the rolls she has on her body.
-is trying to roll over on her belly.
-loves to watch t.v. and tries her hardest to turn her head so she can see.
-loves Boston and examines everything he does.
-loves to lift her legs up in the air and stares at her toes.
-her legs are getting so strong.
-hates her car seat.
-just bought her size 3 diapers.

We love you Lila! you are so fun to be with!
by the way, just got back from her dr. appt. today (oct. 7th)
90% for weight 97% for length. I am so proud of her.

7 comments:

The Ceder House's said...

Oh my - the cutest chubby baby ever! The more rolls the better- I say:) Size 3 Diapers??? Wow. That is what Hudson wears!!

Lisa Nielsen said...

She is adorable!!! I love all the rolls:) Babies are such blessings huh! I think about that everyday with Cache...he is such a blessing to me!

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Four months is such a fun age! What a sweetie. Have fun with her!

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

Chan keeps saying he wants a Lila and i couldnt agree more! I hope ours is as chubby and adorable as lila! I just love her so much! you can tell already that she has such a sweet personality! Love the circus pics..glad you guys came!!

Traci said...

She is darling! I love the chubby chunk! I love the age of 4 months. So fun!

Keechler said...

Too cute. She reminds me of my chubby babies years ago. Wow time flies. Cortney will be 18 next week. I perfered her at 4 month's, but she still has the chubby cheeks. Love you guys!

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

She is so cute! Can't wait to see her again.