September 14, 2009

most random post of 2009 yet.....

So I mentioned in my last post about Boston having a hard time going to bed at night and naps. He would rather sleep anywhere but his bed. I don't know what to do. Do any of you know an answer to this problem?


Oh and I love these. I want to get this for Boston because he hates bread crust. You press these into the sandwich. Last week, he had his first uncrustable (you know the pb& J's that have NO bread crust) yeah he ate everything but the edges of the uncrustables..

I am getting sewing antzie. I have a bazillion things on my list I just hope that i can get them done. The next project is this shoulder bag.....

Also found another cute fabric store in St. George called lazy daisy cottage. You people that live in the st. George area and like to sew you need to check this place out...too cute!
Hope everyone has a great Monday!

6 comments:

Christy said...

I love that picture of Boston sleeping in the hallway with his monkey. Sorry, I don't have any suggestions on sleep issues--having some of my own with Brooke.

Good luck!

Kit said...

Boston is too funny!
My kids love when I cut out shapes in their PB&J's. It's the only way to eat them! GOod Luck with the sleep issue.

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

Oh boston! I love you!! You are such a cute little boy! We have so much fun every time we get to spend time with you!! I laugh every time you call me rikkitodd! Youre the best!!

The Ceder House's said...

Love the sleeping positions- at least he is asleep right? Good luck- you will have to give me advice for when the toddler sleep issue come for Hudson. Oh... and what are you guys doing around Oct. 16th weekend? We have planned a trip to stay in Mesquite THREE times and it has fallen through each time but we are going no matter what that weekend- so let me know if you are around and maybe we could stop in and say hi or hang out- whatever you are up to!

Keechler said...

Very cute. The lady teaching me how to sew was out of town all summer. Ithink she is finaly back so hopefully I canfinish up those Easter okay now going to be christmas dresses.

Amanda said...

I just made that bag!!! haha