Lila is so happy.


has just started to "fake" cry.
she does this when Boston takes her toy or she wants me to hold her.
She can't keep a straight face and smiles after.
LOVES to snack on Cheerios and the baby puffs.
She has 4 teeth on top that are all coming at once.
claps her hands when she's excited.
Curious about everything.
grabbing everything in sight.
loves to reach out for her baby food and get it all over everything.
She has such a big appetite.
Mimics me when I say "mama"
When she's in her car seat in the car she screams if she can't see Boston.
Will stare at him the entire time she's in the car.
Is ticklish between her palm and wrist.
Screams "AHH!" really loud because she likes to hear her voice
she does this early in the morning when Boston's still asleep and also Boston's nap times.
giggles when we give her kisses.
When she doesn't have a shirt on immediately her hands are on her belly.
She loves to rub her belly.
Her hair is getting longer (barely).

I really cannot believe that it has been 10 months already. She is so aware of us and has the cutest personality. I love that her and Boston have bonded so much this last month. Sometimes she screams at him and he yells at her for reasons related to toys I'm sure. The other day Boston said "It's okay Lila" and gave her a kiss on her cheek. I love that she accepted it and smiled. It is so much fun to see Lila growing and still staying happy every month. We love you Bean!
9 comments:
Lila is adorable!
So so cute.
I love that we found that cute shirt it looks adorable on her.
It was fun to Skype on Easter.
Can't wait to see you guys on the 23rd.
Love you guys
Mom
Oh my- I love the little peach fuzz! I am pretty sure I just bought that ruffle shirt at Target for out little gal too! How cute! And- how did I miss your other blog all this time? Its awesome. I am in need of some interior design ideas( I am terrible at it)- I may be giving you a call soon!
She is so cute! It's crazy how fast they grow. It's great you write all the fun things she is doing so you can remember.
Janette! Your kids are so adorable!! I have been the worst blogger lately, but seeing your blog makes me want to do better! You do an amazing job documenting everything and you take great pictures. Can't believe your little girly is 10 months! My little guy will be 1 next Sat.! Where does the time go?? Hope all is well with you and your darling family!
I love the picture of her hair. LOL! She is so stinkin' cute!!! Do I say that every time?! I mean it!
Oh my goodness she has gotten sooo big! and I love the "hair" shot ;)
Oh she is so pretty. It is so fun to read what she is doing. It has been fun to have babies about the same age because they are doing so many of the same things. I love the picture of her hair - Meg's is started to grow 'a little' too. What a cute baby!!!
Where has the time gone!!?? I can't believe she is that old already! She is so stinking darling! Love that little bald head! haha. exactly how Lexi was.
Post a Comment