June 06, 2010

the birthday GIRL....


Lila turned one on Friday June 4Th but we celebrated on Saturday with family. Nate cooked ribs, baked beans, and corn bread. It was so delicious. Then we sang Happy Birthday, let her eat some cake and she opened her gifts. She got the cutest clothes and funnest toys.



she wasn't too sure about the cake and wanted to play in it not eat it.


She seemed to have fun opening her presents and towards the end lifted up one of her gifts up over her head. It was so cute! She seriously got the cutest stuff. Thanks everyone for being there to celebrate with us (thanks to my Sista and Bro. in law for being there via Skype and family for traveling from SLC and St. George.)








I keep on reminiscing to when she was born. It seems like yesterday really and it is crazy at how fast time goes by. It really teaches you to cherish life to the fullest. She has been such a joy and blessing in our life.


She waves bye bye
opens her mouth wide to gives kisses
is not crawling or walking
kind of weird to me but I'm trying not to stress
she drinks vitamin D milk now and is loving it
she has to have it warm
loves to eat table food

loves to clap her hands
when you ask her where her belly is she pulls her shirt up
wiggles her body when she hears music
loves to put everything in her mouth
always seems to find pennies on the floor and puts them in her mouth
likes to rest her legs on everything
her feet are finally getting bigger
she likes to suck on her big toe
very ticklish under her arms
gets the hiccups when she laughs hard
rubs her nose when she's tired
is still such a happy girl

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILA ! We love you so so much!

7 comments:

Christy said...

Happy Birthday Lila! You are a beautiful little one year old.

The Ceder House's said...

Happy Happy Birthday Lila!!!

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

Happy Birthday to Lila! She is so cute! Love all the pictures and her cute birthday outfit! See ya soon - YEAH!!!

Janeen said...

She is so adorable and growing so much. I love her tutu. She looks like a little princess.
Happy Birthday Bean!

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

SEriously she is so stinking cute! Chan told me today "Lila doesnt have milk anymore she eats cake!" Kind of a big transition:) Nate made the best meal ever! I need cooking lessons! Happy birthday Lila! We love you and glad we could be there to celebrate!

Lisa Nielsen said...

Gosh she is adorable!!! Happy Birthday Lila:) Her party looks like fun and I'm glad your families could make it. I love the picture with her holding the gift over her head...so cute. I love your blog "my creative intent." I didn't know you had that! I will have to start following that. I love all your cute ideas. I hope I can see you this weekend.

Amanda said...

Cute photos! Your kids always have the CUTEST outfits! What a lucky girl, looks like a great party =]