This morning thankfully it didn't and when my little Bean was crying with a fever I just held her close until we fell asleep on the couch.
She has had a rough day today, poor thing.
This is how she looked ALL day and I couldn't resist taking pictures of her dazed/sleepy face.
I love her BIG blue eyes too.

Hopefully tomorrow she feels better because we plan on doing some more swimming. When you live in LV the summers are BRUTAL! Cross your fingers that we can get out of the house and enjoy the sun....

5 comments:
Sick babies are the worst...hope she gets feeling better. She has the biggest blue eyes ever.
Oh, I love that face. So sweet.
So cute! You are getting so good at photography.
Goodness. She is beautiful! Even when she is sick. AMazing.
Also I CANNOT believe you got a puppy! YOu brave brave woman! And I am glad that I named Gretta Gretta, because she almost had the same name as your newest member. :)
LOVE those eyes!!! She is so cute!
Post a Comment