July 22, 2010

Newest member of our family.........


About a week ago, we found someone that was selling Boxer puppies and then on Monday we went to check them out. We saw the cutest puppy and named her Ruby.
She has been such a good 8 week old puppy. I must admit I was really nervous to get a dog just because I knew all the responsibilities that go with it.
The first two days were a little rough but she is catching on quick now. Ruby is doing so well with going potty outside and not having very many accidents. She also acts so good around Boston and Lila. Lila loves her, giggles, and tries to get into her cage. Boston cries and runs every time he sees her and she just stands there confused as to why he is running. She is a pretty calm puppy and loves to be cuddled.
So far so good...
Welcome Ruby!


5 comments:

Lisa Nielsen said...

Oh she is adorable! I love puppies especially! Good luck with the training:) oceanside looks like a blast as always. Hope to see you guys soon!

Jennifer said...

Nick told me you guys got a puppy. Oh my she is too cute. Love that Lila loves her and Boston runs away. That is so how archie and hayden would respond. She makes me want a puppy.

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness she is adorable!!! Congrats =]

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

How fun! She is such a cute puppy!

Hannah Stayner said...

oh my heck we want a boxer soooo bad.