October 12, 2010

An hour in Hipsmatic photos


trying to kill time while Boston slept

Ruby Ru

Lila 's new walker (the bar stool)
Boston finally asleep after a little "Open Season"
Firefighter Bean
Awake and in his favorite getup

3 comments:

Lisa Nielsen said...

Those pics are cool. They look old:) really neat! You have the cutest kids. I love the pic with you and Lila. She is smiling so cute!

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

I love the goggles!! THose pics are sweet! You really are talented, i know i always say that but YOU ARE! I just love your kids! They are so cute and so full of life! I love seeing lilas little personality come out!

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

Love the pic of you and Lila! So cute! Also your last post, I love Boston and Lila's laughs while Ruby is chasing the laser - SOOOO cute!