December 02, 2010



Today was another beautiful December day.
We went for a trip to see daddy at the fire station and then off to do some Christmas shopping downtown LV.
By the end of the day the kids were beat. When we got home, Lila fell right to sleep but Boston's still had so much energy so I decided to take some pictures. Since the sun starts to set here at around 4pm I knew I had a window of opportunity to practice. It's amazing what happens when you are in the right lighting.
One of my goals is to be a better photographer and my dream is to one day own a better lens. But until then I will just do with what I have. I am so thankful for my camera and my 3 1/2 year old son!

1 comment:

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

He is so cute! I love his big blue eyes!!