January 11, 2011

Christmas, family, friends and a new year!

December seriously flew by... I can't believe its over. We had so much fun celebrating Christmas and again this Christmas was my favorite. Boston actually knew who Santa was and we used the old "Santa's watching so be good!" trick on him and it worked like a charm! Lila was also old enough to open gifts and say "OH!" when she saw something she liked.
The night before and the day of was so fun and I love thinking back on our Christmas. There is definitely something magical when you are a parent and seeing the joy in your kids faces. It really was perfect.

Nate had to work the 30,31,and the 1st. So I headed up North a little early to visit my family. My mom and sister heard that I was coming and decided to drive all the way to st. George and pick me up so Nate and I could drive home together! Thanks MOM and Janeen! we really appreciate you guys taking time out of your week to do that for us.
We had so much fun visiting my family. I am going to miss doing Just Dance 2 with them on the Wii all night long, eating chocolate until I was sick, playing Apples to Apples, ikea fun, and freezing my bootay off of course(New Years Eve was like zero degrees). Thanks for a fun week, seriously miss you guys so much! Here is a bunch a pics.
Christmas Morning
visiting family

playing in the snow.. Boston's first time of really playing outside in the snow and NOT wanting to come in...


Group shot of my family


getting together for lunch at Elisa's. I laugh every time I think about Connor taking this picture. Not too bad for a 4 year old. So great to see you girls!!

Jackie, Ellie, Elisa, Megan, Me and Lila
Boston and Connor

4 comments:

Janeen said...

Yea! I've been waiting for you to do a post on your visit. LOVE the pictures. We had so much fun with you here. Love ya

Shaffer Clan said...

We miss you guys. It was fun to have you with us. Love the pictures.
Love Mom & Annabelle

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

Great pictures as always! It was so great to see you and the kids. Can't wait to see you all again!

The Ceder House's said...

It was great seeing you guys too! Hudson tells me all the time that "Boston's mommy says I am handsome". It is hilarious.