Sometimes I don't know what I was thinking getting a dog... I just gave her a bath yesterday and today she found some mud and dug till no end. Not to mention I just finished spraying off the patio, cleaning ALL the windows and mopping the floors. She had mud all over the patio, muddy paw prints on the windows (from pouncing on them because she wants in), and NO WAY JOSE' is she going to step foot on to my freshly mopped floors. I sound so cruel.. I guess I had to vent a little...
The Highlight of my day... this morning when Boston darted out of his bed with his cape on and awesome hair. I couldn't stop laughing!
Love this boy but not always the doggity dog.
p.s check out my new blog where I bore you with more pictures
1 comment:
I could never bring myself to have a dog. I figure 6 boys is enough work. you are brave.
I love a kid in a cape.
Post a Comment