It has been so quiet here in the Nelson home. Why? the boys went on a scout camp. Nate just so happens to be the Assistant Scout Master in our ward and decided to take Boston this time. Boston hasn't been able to stop talking about going camping. He is in pure joy!
Tonight me and Lila Bean decided to get all dressed up and go for a girls night out. We went to The Red Brick Pizza and devoured ourselves some gourmet flat bread pizza.
It's been so long since I had to take care of just ONE child, it was a much needed break. Such a pleasant and quiet time, I loved it!




After we were done with our pizza I picked her up a raspberry Gelato (that came with her meal) and that's when I remembered the terrible two's were on there way. She is so independent this girl and doesn't want any help. For 5 min she screamed because she didn't want me to feed her so I finally gave in and let her do it herself. I learned a little lesson about her and she is very capable of feeding herself. Didn't make too much of a mess.
The night ended with a little rocking, reading and bedtime at 7pm.
I am so glad I was able to spend some one on one time with my growing baby girl.
I Love you Lila Bean you are the sweetest thing in the world! 

Patiently waiting for her Pizza
Inhaling her Gelato in the front seat (parked of course)




3 comments:
How fun!!! I think Meg and Lila are so much alike. Meg would have been screaming too. :0) I love Boston's hair in the last post so cute and funny. Oh and your new photo blog is awesome. You do such a great job at taking pictures.
I LOVE the picture of Lila waiting for her pizza. Her little cheeks resting on the table...oh she is so dang cute!!! I am glad you two could spend some quality time together and that Nate and Boston could do the same. I would love to hear how the campout went also:)
I think you are an awesome wife and Mom for letting your family have a dog. There is NO way I would be able to handle that! I can't wait to have a girls night with my little girlie:) Boston's hair is awesome! I love the looks his gives. PS Hudson told me he wants a Buzz Lightyear "just like my friend Boston" :)
Post a Comment