April 24, 2011

Happy Easter


This morning the kids opened their Easter baskets and looked for Easter eggs around the house. Boston was really good at finding them this year and Lila was content on opening the one she found.
They had their minds set on one thing after they found all the eggs and breakfast wasn't too appealing to them (they wanted their candy). Lila had snuck an Easter egg full of candy on her trey, she was upset when I took it away. Then we headed to church and got a picture of them in their Sunday Easter Best. We Hope everyone has a great Easter!











Great reminder to us all on this Easter day.

3 comments:

Kit said...

They look darling in their Sunday Best!
And thanks for the video. FHE tonight! :)

Lisa Nielsen said...

It looks like a great Easter. Cache and Lila seem like they were about the same...just wanting to open the first egg they get to! They look so cute in their Easter outfits. I love the pictures of them playing outside. I am wishing the weather would stay the same too! I hope we can see you guys soon:)

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

Could they be any more adorable? Boston looks so handsome! It was fun to have easter dinner with you guys!