Halloween was great, we started out our day by stopping at a local farm looking at the animals, riding a barrel ride, and finding the perfect pumpkin. We came home carved the pumpkins and I made taco soup for dinner. Later that evening, my sister-in-law, her family, my friend Christy and her kids came over to trick or treat. The kids came home with full buckets of candy. I must admit while we were out I was so excited for them that they had oodles of candy but later on I wished they didn't have so much (8am they were asking for candy.)
Some perks of Halloween in LV was that the weather was perfectly pleasant and I didn't need to worry about bundling them up (Boston wore his flip flops.)
Boston was lucky enough to have a pre-school Halloween party.
He loves his teacher miss J.
Our glorious pumpkins
meet BATMAN
meet WONDER WOMAN (or how Lila says it.."Wommer winuninin!"



Boston and Lila with their cousins.
Their full buckets (the picture doesn't show how much candy there was)
All in all it was a success! We can't wait until next year!
3 comments:
How cute are they! Did you make their costumes? i love it!
How fun! I love wonder woman!!! That is the cutest costume ever! I know what you mean about the candy- I ended up eating some too and I swear I gained five pounds.
They look so cute!
Post a Comment