Anyway, when I went to my Dr appointment the doctor did another ultrasound (since I got one on my first app.) and the babe was at 11 weeks. I wish that I had a picture but their ultra sound machine wasn't printing out pictures. I have never seen any of my kiddos at 11 weeks and this babe wouldn't stop moving. It was kicking it's legs and doing somersaults.. IT WAS SO COOL to watch, either it's just because it has so much room or I am in for something new.
I am loving having number 3 so far and there are some perks!
1. I have everything I need.
2. I am not worried about if I can take care of it properly.
3. If I can deal with a baby and a toddler at the same time.
I know those are just a few things but it has made this pregnancy is so much more layed back.
The only thing that has been a little bit of a question mark is now we are car shopping and trying to find a vehicle that can fit three car seats. We definitely will not go the mini van route, I don't care how roomie they are that was both me and Nate's agreement after we got married. I am glad we have that rule.
The kids LOVE that I have a baby in my belly although I don't think they completely understand. Boston asked why he can't have a baby and doesn't accept that only mommies can have babies. Lila loves to kiss my oh so bloated/sort of prego belly.
I know we are ALL excited for this babe to get here.
pics of Today eating lunch. Love how messy they got and that Boston refused to wear jeans today it's only 50 degrees. I love these kids




2 comments:
That is so fun! I am so excited for you guys!! I love that your kiddos are old enough to get so excited about getting a new baby.
Darling pictures.
Darling Post.
And hey, minivans aren't that bad!
You're missing out. :)
Post a Comment