February 09, 2012

10 random things on Thursday


1. I took my first engagement photos, see photo blog.
2. Today's high is 70 degrees.. I love LV right now.
2. I am now in my 2ND trimester. When I 'm at the gym I see so many eyes going to the belly its awesome.
3. My hubby is truly a great negotiator. He got us 200+ more channels on Direct TV for 10 dollars more.
4. Lila can count to 10 plus. She now sings Tinkle Little Star like this: "Kinkle Kinkle little Tar", I hope she never stops singing it like that because it's just too adorable.
5. Boston is obsessed with dressing himself and demands to wear the same "skateboard shirt" everyday. He is such an amazing kid.
6. This week Lila has been waking up at 6:45 and Boston 7am. My kids are usually late sleepers.
7. Yesterday Nate got up with them and while pouring cereal he turned on Mickey Mouse Club house. He started singing "It's the mickey mouse Fart House" The kids laughed so hard and now that is all they sing all day everyday. Our kids get amused about the sickest things.
8. Ruby has been stinking up our house... anyone know tips on boxer gas?(I doubt it). She has been staying outside more. Great dog but anyone that is considering owning a dog call me and I'll tell you all about it. Now that I think of it maybe that's where the fart house song came from...
9. We have been car shopping. It's hard when you haven't paid a car payment in 5 years. eek! Because of that thought we are not in a rush.
10. Nate and I our addicted to Family Feud on our iPhones. If you have an iPhone I recommend it. Its so hard to get enough points to pass to the next level and that's what makes it so enticing. I know it's sad to admit that I play that game.

No comments: