
I have had some pretty intense cravings this pregnancy. All I have wanted is sweets and nothing even close to healthy. My favorite grain used to be Quinoa but now I can't even stand the smell (too bad because it's high in protein). I feel like all that time at the gym in the last year has gone down the drain from unhealthy eating.. I'll admit I am getting nervous that I will become a beached whale come summer time.
I am remembering how much I love to be pregnant and I do know this is one of the hardest stages with fitting in to clothes and looking "in between prego belly" I am feeling better and my energy is getting up there. I cannot wait to find out what we are having. I have planned the nursery in the guest room and am stoked because I know just what I am doing. I just now need to wait on the gender to get started.
On another note, after almost 8 years of marriage we purchased our very own couches. We compromised and instead of getting a leather recliner got this leather chair for the hubby.
Nate and I laughed that in all those years we haven't bought a lot of furniture. It's awesome to have new couches and we our so grateful for my mom for letting us use her couches for so long.


Even though it is now February, I am still in full gear with accomplishing some of my many new years resolutions. One of them is to cook more for my little family. I have started (finally) planning our meals ahead for the week. I am shocked at how much I am saving from knowing what I need at the grocery store vs. buying whatever I think we need. Thanks to pinterest for helping me. I have made lasagna-soup, sweet & sour chicken, homeade pizza dough, and baked ziti just to name a few that I would say turned out great from good ol pinterest.
I also attempted for fun this whiteout cake with butter cream frosting. I am trying to accomplish my goals... don't laugh.

6 comments:
Oh Janette- I would kill to look like you with your teeny belly. I am huge compared to you- and I am not pregnant!! You are beautiful. Good job on the cooking! Pinterest sure is life changing- who knew? Love the new couches!
I love the new furniture! It looks so comfy and nice:) Good job on the cooking. It is so expensive to eat out and it is amazing what you can save eating at home. I love trying new recipes! We had so much fun with you guys. Thanks for letting us crash with you!
You are seriously the cutest prego ever!You just stay so tiny and have this adorable belly!!! I love your new couches!!! Congrats!!!!
You look so cute! I love the furniture too! It looks great. Good job on your new years resolutions. I feel like I am doing better this year than in years past and it is nice. Those recipes sound tasty.
You are a super cute pregant girl! I miss being pregnant and already cant wait for the next one. :) Love your couches as well. we are on the lookout to buy new furniture as well. Where did you find yours? Love it.
Cute belly. I'm excited for another one someday. Good job on your goals. I need to plan meals like that too. Nice couches.
Post a Comment