We were able to visit Nate's sister before she left to Connecticut. The kids loved playing outside, visiting their cousin, Aunt and seeing their grandparents. They had the time of their lives.
I don't remember why Lila is playing by herself but I wish she liked the camera. This is the look that she gives me when I have my camera out. I think she is sick of it. HA! oh well..... She was loving playing at grandma's house.



Kayla and Bentley had a few people come over to say their goodbyes. These two were Bentley's babysitters. Seriously I need to find me some like this. They couldn't get enough of him and were playing with him so cute. You could tell they really loved him so much and I am glad I got some of them together. I am just kicking myself that I didn't get any of Kayla.

I was also able to take more of my nephews pictures here. Loved seeing them and miss them already.
No comments:
Post a Comment