It was one of those HOT summer Vegas days and I was itching to take pictures. So we headed about 40 min North to a place called Cold Creek where its 30 degrees cooler. It's a small area of cabins, camp sites, wild horses (we saw at least 20), cactus, sage brush and mountains. Sometimes I don't know how I landed in Vegas and for the majority of the time I wonder where the beauty is. Then I venture out and see the beauty around me and I am happy I live here.
Anyway, while we were at cold Creek we threw some rocks, played in the pond and picked up sticks. Lila Cried for Almost the ENTIRE time because she was cold in the 78 degree weather. Karma is all I can say.... I see so much of me in her and it frightens me.. LOL!
We can't wait to come back and stay a little longer.



















3 comments:
LOVE all of these! Since when did Mia become a TODDLER?? She is so big! You are awesomely talented my friend!
Darling pictures! LOVE all of them!
You take beautiful pictures! You and Hannah need to help me haha!
Post a Comment