July 20, 2014

Our Summer so far.

I'll have to admit this summer has surprised me. I had zero plans of doing much and I was ecstatic about that. Then came the 2nd week of summer and I was bored already. Lila and Boston started fighting more and we needed a plan.
We have been little travelers. Going to visit my family in Utah a couple of times and then California it has made this summer fly by. The Summer days and nights here are dreadful in LV and I am loving the escape. Here is just a little preview in pictures the last month. I am kicking myself for not taking enough pictures of Oceanside Cali this year. I don't know what I was thinking and then next thing I knew we were packing up. I look forward to doing amazing sunset pictures on the beach but realistically that never happens....there's always next year right? I am at least happy I took a few.




































1 comment:

The Ceder House's said...

I always love looking at your pics- gorgeous Janette!