July 30, 2011

Hold The Phone- this week in review

My TWO year old likes siting on the potty. It's truly too good to be true, right? Since I swear Boston just barely became fully potty trained (well, not quite but close.) She has only gone number one a handful of times and #2 once (which I don't think it should count because she was pushing and I hurried and plopped her on the toilet, I told her to push and she went..) I am still amazed that she loves going and wants to try every 5 minutes. When she does go she runs to Nate and yells at the top of her lungs. "DAD! DAD! I pooped!" She is such a cutie. Even if I am so excited about this I know not to push her too much, something I regretted doing to Boston. I guess we will see what the next weeks bring.





Since our returning of Oceanside the heat just seems worse. We have now realized that LV is our home and we better toughen up for the brutal summers. A few things that bring us joy is this cheap old hose. IT cools us off and brings such excitement when we are able to get the backyard block wall wet. Its exhilarating!!

AND finally since we went on our vaca and had the cenntenial animal hospital/doggie lodge watch Ruby she has become a well tamed, content and easy going dog. I don't know what they did but I am impressed to say the least.

4 comments:

Lisa Nielsen said...

Hilarious about Ruby! Did you pick up the right dog? Did they drug her?! J/K. I am glad, maybe she just needed to realize how great she has it!

I am so proud of Lila! What a big girl. People say that girls are so much easier. Cache is in his second week of potty training and is doing pretty good too!

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

You are so lucky. Meg has NO interest in the potty. A couple weeks ago I got out the potty and bought her some cute underwear and ever time before I put her in the bath I ask her if she wants to go and the answer is always NO. Oh well. Those pictures of Lila and Boston are so cute too!
That is great about Ruby too!

The Bubblegum Chronicles said...

HOly Cow! I hope Gigi decides to do that soon!!! THat is amazing! I LOVE those pictures too. SO cute of her on the pot!

The Ceder House's said...

Oh man you are SO lucky- I am crossing my fingers for you that Lila keeps on the "potty train"!!!